Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client is looking for a Purchase Ledger clerk to support their busy office environment in South Manchester. The role will be solely Accounts Payable with other ad hoc duties where required.
The client is an exciting business and a market leader within their area of expertise. They're continually growing ad it's an exciting time to join the business.
- Match invoices to delivery notes
- Processing Invoices-
- Enter invoice onto company system
- Check accuracy of prices on delivery note to invoice
- Ensure that where prices are incorrect that invoices are placed on hold
- Investigate pricing errors
- Check codes with supplier codes and liaise with purchasing to ensure that correct pricing is on the invoice
- Investigate booking in errors
- Liaise with Goods In team to investigate why goods have not been booked in
- Email suppliers to inform them of items on holds and match and process credits for these items
- Then release invoices off hold for payment when credit is received
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Naturally organised and great at prioritising workload
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £21,000 with excellent company benefits.