Junior Analyst (6 months contract)
This role, Junior Analyst (6 months contract), is an extremely exciting opportunity for a bright and academic graduate to gain full experience as a Data Analyst.
The company are happy to give full training to someone who is keen to progress as an analyst and enter the work of Finance/ Financial Services.
The role will begin as a 6 month fixed term contract and will likely progress into a permanent role at the end of those 6 months.
Our client are based in City of London near to Marylebone and Bond Street. They are happy to provide full training to excellent graduates who are keen to secure a career as an analyst.
The role will be a Data analyst role with a client focus, meaning the successful candidate will need to be confident in a face to face meeting with clients.
This role, Junior Analyst (6 months contract), involves:
- Data analysis within a team of 8 analysts and consultants
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
- Working on SPSS - Running analysis on SPSS
- Using Excel to a high level including VlookUps and Pivot tables, as there will be an excel test within the interview process
- Producing reports for clients
- Reviewing customer responses and then reviewing sub sets of information to send to clients
- Extracting certain responses from the data to present to clients
- Calculating the percentage responses
- Ensuring that data is tailored to each client
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Based in the City of London near to Bond Street
- Accountancy focused
- Starting in January
- Can wait for 2 weeks notice maximum
The candidate we are looking for, Junior Analyst (6 months contract), must be educated to graduate level and keen to progress as an Analyst. The role will start on the 10th January meaning candidates must be able to start then.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate to learn, progress and have a future as an Analyst!