Consolidator – HCMC
We are seeking for a Consolidator to join our Vietnam’s team at Ho Chi Minh office.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
As a premier-tier employer in Vietnam, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join the 20,000 professionals united through Mazars in 86 countries.
Mazars offers you to contribute to its growth by joining its Outsourcing Consolidation team.
You will be involved in various assignments to assist our clients in their Consolidation reporting process:
- Set-up consolidation report templates;
- Prepare/review of consolidation manual;
- Prepare the consolidation packages;
- Perform training to the clients’ financial teams to fill-in consolidation packages;
- Advise and assist on complex operations / transactions affecting group consolidated accounts;
- Coordinate with clients’ consolidator and/or finance teams; and
- Enhance group financial and reporting process.
Candidates for the position of Consolidator need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accountancy/CPA or equivalent recognised professional qualifications
- Committed to a career in a consulting practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and report proactively to manager
- Good organisational and planning capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) both in Vietnamese and English
- Rigorous / thorough and curious
- Ability to commit to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills (MO: Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong technical background in particular of consolidation techniques and IFRS would be an advantage
Minimum of 2 years professional experience working as an accountant / auditor for a consulting firm or in-house
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this job, please email the following documents to Mazars Vietnam Ltd. at Ho Chi Minh office:
- Cover Letter in English
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results)
- Certificates (Degree, Professional Qualifications results, English certificates – IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL)
MAZARS VIETNAM HEAD OFFICE
Address: 10th Floor, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du Street, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 3824 1493
Email subject: CONSOLIDATOR_Full name
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION
The application round will be closed on April 20th, 2018. It’s first come,first served yet.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.