Assistant Accountant playing a key role in supporting fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Leading investor services group combining global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. Supporting fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- Key role of supporting the client services team, providing exceptional accounting services to your portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our clients.
- Taking ownership and responding to client/investor queries.
- Preferably graduated with a 2:1 or higher and also A-C at A Level.
- Part qualified (AACA, ACA, CIMA) and working towards qualification
- Pro active with a customer-focus mind
- Be able to maintain strong and effective relationships with the UK teams
- Have a curious mind and be able to use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns
- £27,000 - £40,000
- Full benefits package including annual bonus and full study support