Purchase Ledger Clerk
Leading consultancy firm in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk to join their team.
Our client are a market leading consultancy firm within their field, and a house hold name within Milton Keynes.
Purchase Ledger Clerk Responsibilities:
- Processing high volumes of invoices ranging in high and low values
- Complex statement reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving invoice and payment queries for suppliers
- Assisting with the accurate and timely delivery of the payment run
- Supporting the period end reporting process
- Ad hoc accounting projects and administrative duties
Purchase Ledger Clerk Requirements:
- Computer literate
- VAT and Accruals Knowledge essential
- Strong experience with purchase ledger and ledger management
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Reasonable written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work professionally at all times
- Possess a good work ethic.
Whats on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Car parking
- Staff incentives
- Schemes such as childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme