This Management Accountant opportunity is a fantastic chance to join a successful global FMCG business in Flintshire, working directly with a talented Senior Finance Manager (recently promoted). This role will require an individual who will invest themselves into the company to create a full understanding and passion for the business products and growth.
This business are an international FMCG business with a highly skilled and dynamic team of CIMA qualified accountants, this is a progressive role at the exact level/position that the VP, European FD and the UK FC all started at. The company are easily the biggest and best within its sector and have a multi billion pound turnover.
This Management Accountant role will require the following skills to hit the ground running within the team:
- Managing stock accounting, costing and pricing factoring in profit margins
- Support the Senior Finance Manager in the day to day running of the department, keeping informed of any accounts issue that may impact upon the business.
- Intercompany and 3rd Party Vendors payments; scheduling and preparing bacs payment runs
- Vendor creation and maintenance to ensure all record are accurate.
- Daily / Weekly and Monthly MI analysis
- Forecasting and budgets - monthly, quarterly and annual
- To manage the month end process, including the following:
- Preparing and maintaining accruals, provision and prepayment for operational expenditure.
- Creation and reconciliation of monthly Intercompany sales invoicing.
- Creating and maintaining month assessment cycle for all shared servicing expenditure.
- Monthly depreciation assessment and maintenance.
- Reporting operational expenditure to relevant site managers and adding a commercial / financial input
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
The successful Management Accountant will require:
- Advanced Excel and a business mind are essential
- Degree Educated to 2.1 or above
- Actively studying a professional accountancy qualifications CIMA preferred - Operational level ideal
- A-Level or above in a Mathematics discipline
- GCSE in English
- Strong commercial mind
- Pragmatic in their approach with an aptitude for accuracy and organisational skills
- SAP experience desirable
- Willingness to perform and result orientation
- Strong desire to learn
- Creativity and ability to change
- Ability to work under pressure
Our client will offer you:
Study Support - fully funded
Standard 33 days holiday
Discount on products