Internship Product Specialist Private Equity
Job Title: Private Equity Fund Administration - Product Management Intern
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries, we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the role
Be part of the team that manages the Private Equity product at Citco Fund Services and gain exposure into the various facets of both product management and the fund administration industry.
The Private Equity product contains all services and technology dedicated towards providing fund administration and complementary financial services to global Private Equity investment funds.
Within the Product Management Internship program you will support the Product team in continued innovation and development of their product and service offerings, marketing such offerings and other processes surrounding these goals.
You will receive exposure to key areas of responsiblity such as
Product Development -
- Composing product descriptions and roadmaps
- Documenting specifications and prioritisations
- Assistance with product development testing
- Create product procedures, manuals and training plans.
- Deliver training on new products internally & to external clients
- Assistance in performing product demos to internal & external stakeholders
Project Management - Assistance with managing a product lifecycle process that involves multiple working groups and a high level of visibility amongst senior management
Market Research & Product Marketing - Assistance with branding, creating marketing materials for various end user groups and stakeholders, industry research of competitive services and technologies
To be a successful product manager you must be able to deal with constant change and a fast evolving market. This internship will focus on building valuable product and business skills while also providing you with insight into the financial services industry.
Qualifications and Preferred Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint ).
- Able to pick up new technology quickly.
- Presentation skills.
- Organisation skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
What We Offer
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.