This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to get involved in a full range of Accounting duties / responsibilities in supporting a Finance Manager.
A successful organisation with continued plans for expansion.
- Complete Workday Month end process to ensure deadlines are met, including:
- Releasing closed jobs on Project Management Report
- WIP Review: dealing with account managers to ensure client billing is up to date
- Co-ordinating month end stock take, calculating and posting stock adjustment journal.
- Process Month End Journals for: Accrued Income, Labour, COS to WIP, P/O accruals, Overhead prepayments, Overhead accruals.
- Reconciliation of allocated balance sheet accounts: Petty Cash, Trade receivables, Stock, Work in progress, Prepayments, Employee Receivables/Salary advances, VAT control accounts, Trade payables, employee payables, benefits liabilities (pension, health, gym subscriptions, childcare vouchers), accruals, Employee taxes, Deemed remuneration, Reserves
- TM1 declarations for Balance sheet items.
- Utilising Workday, Quest and Timesheet systems to enable -
- Calculation of overtime hours and submission to the central payroll utilising the Timesheet recording system.
- Calculation and checking of Client Rebates and accrual Journal processing.
- Calculation of sales Commission for qualifying staff and submission to People manager for processing.
- Run workday reports for EC Sales and Intrastat report Compilation and Submission to the Group.
- Compilation and verification of VAT return prior to submission to Group.
- Ad hoc journal processing -code corrections, Job allocations, account reconciliations
A competitive salary and benefits package