Assistant Vice President Projects Private Equity
Assistant Vice President Projects, Private Equity
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
You will be a suitability qualified and highly motivated individual with a detailed knowledge of the private equity administration industry. You will work within a project team and work together to work on and manage both internal and external projects. You will also be actively looking and processes and suggesting efficiencies which could be made;
Job Duties in Brief:
- Plan, schedule and manage client related projects within agreed timelines;
- Plan, schedule and manage internal projects within agreed timelines;
- Review process and suggest potential efficiencies which could be introduced;
- Ensure all staff are appropriately trained as part of the project role outs;
- Acting as primary contact with clients and other Citco BAU teams;
- Reporting on project status on a regular basis;
- Participating in presentations to existing clients;
- Any other functions required as part of the business of the Company, and reporting to the Managing Director.
- Minimum of 5+ years in hedge fund accounting
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Strong technical knowledge of Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Proven project management experience
- Strong risk knowledge
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.