An excellent opportunity to take charge of a growing finance department for this St. Ives based role for a developing FMCG, providing the chance to put a mark on the business. Operating as Finance Manager you will have ownership of the month end processes as well as the reporting process into the larger Group.
An established FMCG who have strong growth and development plans which they need the Finance Manager to drive the implementation of. The Finance Manager will lead a developing team at the St. Ives location as well as being assisted by the Senior Finance team.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Running the group finance department
- Monitoring of day to day financial operations within the group
- Preparation of accurate quarterly financial accounts - balance sheet, P&L and cash flow statement
- Production of monthly management accounts and KPI reports
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Implementation of watertight credit control system for care home business and rental property business
- Review of current financial and payroll systems and manage changes to improve quality and efficiency of processes
- Liaising with care home managers and office staff for information needed for monthly accounts
- Liaising with group accountants for preparation of year end accounts
The successful candidate for the Finance Manager role will be:
- Proficient in Sage line 50 would be advantageous
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to produce management accounts autonomously
- Track record of managing change and improvement in accounting systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Previous FMCG experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the position will be joining a growing St. Ives based business with the opportunity to leave their own mark on the company. Alongside this the successful applicant will receive a competitive salary alongside a strong benefits package.