An opportunity has arisen for someone to take over the Credit Control role and to join a well-established organisation where you will be reducing the outstanding company debt while at the same time offering a high level of service to their clients.
Our client is a well known organisation based in Potters Bar who have built a solid reputation as one of the market leaders within their industry. Due to the bespoke service my client offers to their clients, they have experienced year on year growth with exciting plans for the future .
As a credit controller your duties will include but not limited to:
- Managing our own portfolio of clients
- Chasing outstanding payments via telephone and email
- Setting up of new accounts while managing and maintaining customer credit limits
- Dealing with complex account and invoice disputes
- Keeping sales ledger accurate and up to date
- Managing stopped orders
- Reconciliation and cash allocation
- Develop and maintain business relationships
In this Credit Control role your duties will include but not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills - Essential
- Strong negotiating skills - Essential
- Managing and monitor customer credit limits - Essential
- Reconciliation and cash positing experience - Experience
- Account and invoice query resolution - Experience
- Proactive and positive attitude - Essential
Our client is offering a very competitive rate of £24-£28k for this specific Credit Control role working in Financial Services.