Intermediate Representative, Client Processing
As the investment Company for the World, with over 230 years of pioneering spirit, BNY Mellon is improving lives through our expertise and technology. We are an investment company and we provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in the markets all over the world. We have always been at the forefront of innovation. Leading the way with new thinking, new solutions and new ways of doing business. The pioneering spirit of our founder Alexander Hamilton is instilled in the character of our people and our thinking
As an Intermediate representative you will help us in achieving our goals by:
- Applying expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner
- Performing a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.
- Investigate and correct errors in client accounts as well as conduct independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients and execute all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintain correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately open and updates accounts or company records.
- Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provide product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- Review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.