Intermediate Representative, Client Processing
- Applies expertise and judgement in providing quality, and occasionally complex client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution, transaction processing (i.e., STP, manual), reconciliations and accounting services, and updates to client accounts in a timely manner.
- Performs a variety of operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records and interpreting and handling exceptions.
- Investigates and corrects errors in client accounts.
- Conducts independent analysis and policy interpretation.
- Responsible for reconciliations, including reconciling cash breaks, position differences, and gathering and compiling data.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for clients and executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Maintains correspondent accounts in accordance with applicable regulations and policies, ensuring regulatory compliance and minimizing exposure related to assigned processing tasks.
- Accurately opens and updates accounts or company records.
- Works closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporates any necessary risk mitigations.
- Provides product knowledge, market nuances and requirements and technical assistance, as necessary.
- May review and check work of other Client Processing Support staff and help resolve escalated issues. No direct reports.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Client Processing Support staff, as needed.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in brokerage processing preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.