W.I.S Accountancy (Sri Lanka Pvt) Ltd is the operational arm of WIS Group in UK. Our company provides accountancy, mortgage, protection and investment advice to small and medium-sized businesses in UK since April 2009. More information can be found on www.wis-accountancy.co.uk
We are looking for a new starter to Join our Insurance team as a Paraplanner
The primary Purpose of a Paraplanner is to support all members of the client service team. This position requires the ability to work well in both a self-directed manner and in a collaborative team environment while embracing the firms core values.
Our Fresher should have the following
- Following or Completed a Professional qualification such as CIM, CIMA, ACCA etc.
- Prior sales experience in insurance products is an advantage.
- Prior experience in content writing & social media marketing is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word & other MS Office applications)
- Willing to work for UK hours (1:30pm to 9:30pm or 2:00pm to 10:00pm)
Once selected you will be trained on the UK protection industry and tax principles and with time will be able to:
- Access Customer Needs. Routinely speak to clients in the UK to assess their needs and to explain insurance policies.
- Process Policy Paperwork per Insurer’s requirements.
- Contact existing customers for reviews of old policies.
- Adhere to compliance requirements by maintaining documents of each policy and writing reports to justify advise given to clients.
- Utilize Marketing to Generate More Business: Regular updates to social media avenues including LinkedIn, Twitter, Website Blogs, Articles and Newsletters
- Regular contact with Insurance Providers on behalf of Clients.
Salary negotiable based on experience.
If you think you have a passion to learn and excel in the field of Insurance, why not start with us?