Veritas Accountants, a newly established independent firm of Accountants and Business Advisers based in Manchester City Centre, are currently looking for an Accounts Apprentice to work within our expanding Accounts Department. With a modern outlook, we value our employees and offer progression and stability within a friendly and progressive working culture.
The duties to include:
- Year-end accounts preparation
- Compiling and processing VAT returns
- Utilising all cloud-based accounting systems
- Administrative support to the Director
- Statutory filing for the company’s annual returns
- Good people skills
- IT Skills
- Able to plan and organise
- Team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Outgoing personality
- Confident talking to clients
- Good telephone manner
- Driven, Ambitious and Committed
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English grade A*-C/4-9.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate.
For further information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.