Senior Analyst , Dealing - Transfer Agency
Department : TRANSFER AGENCY
Team : DEALING TEAM
Position : Transfer Agent Senior
(N+1 : Supervisor Dealing Team)
Senior Analyst – Non officer
Process transactions received from investors and answer both internal and external queries. Assist the team and the company in the delivery of a fully reliable and client focused service.
Responsibilities / Validation And Auth. Level
- Authorized Signature :
- MFTA : Dealing profile
- Communication: answer any question on the phone, validation of outgoing e-mails, faxes.
- Cash payments : input in GCX /GCM/CALLEO (validation < USD mio)
- Accurate process of investor’s dealing instructions, payments and reconciliation.
- Production of daily/monthly/ad-hoc reporting
- Resolution of asset manager and investor’s queries
- Process of corporate actions
- Perform cash / securities reconciliations.
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Education : Graduate in accounting, economics of finance
- Experience: Experience in a similar position
- Mandatory: English : spoken, written
- Any other language is an advantage
IT skills :
- Microsoft Office
Personal skills :
- Team player
- Attention to details and focus on quality
- Strong analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of financial markets
- Dynamic and flexible
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
- Want to learn more about our company? Visit www.northerntrust.com
- We are a leading global financial institution- Click here to check out our company accolades!
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation; all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.