Finance manager role, looking after overall financial management for the organisation and managing a team of 3
This national institution and education provider with a royal charter is based in London, is well known and highly regarded within the arts sector. They work globally to attract individuals to the organisation and have a varied funding model, including fundraising. This organisation is highly prestigious and is looking for a strong finance manager to join and run the finance team, reporting into executive level.
- Overall day to day financial management for the organisation
- Working with budget holders to deliver an excellent service and management information
- Leading on organisational budgeting and forecasting
- Manage a finance team of 3
- Ensure appropriate control and reporting for all grants and contracts
- Production of year-end financial statements and lead on the annual audit process in co-ordination with the finance team
- Ad hoc project work
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant that has experience of managing a team and working directly with senior stakeholders. This role will require you to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines and you will need to provide evidence of this during the interview process. Applications from all sectors are welcomed, but an interest in the arts sector would be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £60,000 plus 30 days holiday and excellent pension allowance