Bookkeeper - 6 Month FTC - Milton Keynes
Unique opportunity to join the thriving automotive sector
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading retailer in the automotive industry who are located in Milton Keynes. Due to company wide expansion they are expanding their finance team and seeking an Bookkeeper to maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries. Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
Our Client is seeking an Bookkeeper who will embody the challenge of working in a extensive multi-franchise firm of significant scale. The wider finance function pride themselves on their great team working and open culture and therefore seeking an Bookkeeper with a team player mentality.
- Assisting producing accounts to trial balance
- VAT returns
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist the head of finance with ad hoc finance duties to clear the current backlog
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience taking part in the responsibilities noted above
- Available Immediately (2 week notice period)
- Be able to operates excel on an intermediate level
- Excellent communication skills
- Commutable from Milton Keynes
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic & supportive team within a UK based automotive market, as an Bookkeeper with a competitive salary in Central Milton Keynes.