Rapidly growing national brand is seeking a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant in the Widnes area to further the success of their already successful finance department.
National reputable brand based in Widnes focusing on core areas within key markets.
with over 2000 employees they have grown rapidly over the last several years becoming one of the UK's most recognisable brands turning over in excess of £200m last year.
Based across several locations in the UK they offer an excellent commercial opportunity for an ambitious Management Accountant.
This role of the Management Accountant will include;
- Production of monthly management accounts delivered to tight deadlines together with sound analysis and investigation of results and variances for a number of operational units.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for two legal entities, being the main point of contact with External auditors.
- Monthly reporting for both Management & Financial Accounts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT submission
- Regular site visits and interaction with operations to ensure accurate financial reporting and support to business development is achieved.
- Provide support to business operations in preparation for annual budgets and forecasts.
- Carry out completion of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and evaluate procedures to ensure cash flow forecasting remains accurate /effective.
- Carry out analysis of capex and preparation of business cases.
- Carry out any ad hoc project work as is necessary to support the business objectives
The successful Management Accountant will need the following skills and experience:
This role will offer;