A permanent FP&A Analyst role has arisen for an FMCG company in Harlow. Varied and progressive role with excellent training and exposure.
Paying a competitive salary of up to £49,000 you will report into a hands on Finance Director and be responsible for the FP&A, Management Accounting and much more.
My client are a medium sized FMCG business based in the heart of Harlow. They have an expanding product base and distribute their products to stores and restaurants all over the UK. You will be part of a medium sized Finance team and report into an established Finance Director who is willing to offer training and excellent progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Commercial Finance Director
- Annual budget & strategic forecasting
- Preparation of quarterly board packs
- Prepare P&L submission files and consolidate P&L submissions
- Ownership of periodic risk vs the current budget/forecast
- Ownership of the weekly sales report
- Preparation of KPI schedules for Group Management Accounts
- Reporting and analysis of Central Costs
- Support half year and year end audit process
- Produce investor roadshow presentation packs used by Chairman and CEO
- Meeting with finance and non-finance staff to understand costs
- Presentation of periodic reports and reconciliations
- Ideally a Part Qualified Accountant (ACCA OR CIMA)
- Living local to Harlow
- A background as an FP&A Analyst is essential
- Commercial experience
- Confident person who is happy liaising with Senior Managers and CEO/CFO
- Hard working and committed individual
- Someone who works well under pressure
- Experience in CODA is highly advantageous
- Must be a strong Excel user (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a growing company
- Commercial Group FP&A Analyst role
- Competitive salary and full study support, excellent career progression path