A permanent Assistant Accountant role for a medium sized Medical and Nursing company who offer excellent training and progression. Varied full time role paying £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
The role as Assistant Accountant will involve both Sales and Purchase Ledger aswell as month end and Journal posting. Great opportunity to join a fantastic business who value their staff.
My client are an innovative business who are immersing themselves into the local market place. They have an office in Hatfield and are within the Medical and Nursing industry. They have a medium sized Finance team and are looking to expand this due to company growth, seeking an Assistant Accountant to join them on a permanent basis reporting into a hands on Finance Manager. This role will involve Accounts Payable/Receivables and Month End Duties.
- Reporting into a hands on Finance Manager
- Daily revenue reconciliations and cash reconciliations
- Dealing with invoicing and direct debit payments
- Setting up new customers and payment plans
- Assisting with Month End closing - Journal posting
- Dealing with account queries
- Supplier payment runs
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally an AAT studier or AAT qualified candidate
- Living local to Hatfield
- Hard working person who enjoys working as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Confident with strong communication skills
Whats on offer?
- A permanent full time role with progression
- Varied job role working for a great business
- Competitive salary
- Varied Accounts Assistant job role