Corporate Tax Senior
What you will be doing:
- managing a portfolio of international corporate tax compliance cases;
- assisting on international tax structuring and advisory projects;
- dealing with the Grant Thornton International network on queries arising to the Irish firm;
- identifying tax planning opportunities;
- research in relation to ad hoc tax issues; and
- assisting on new proposals.
What you will bring:
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- 6 months post qualified experience in practice;
- a thorough knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation;
- experience in dealing with international organisations and foreign direct investment teams a benefit;
- a knowledge of intellectual property transactions and research and development tax credit a benefit;
- confidence in dealing with people (including clients), excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- good attention to detail.
For more information check out www.grantthornton.ie/service/tax
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.