Finance & Administration Manager
Location: Binh Duong Province
Reporting Line: Direct report to APAC Finance Director, dotted line report to Vietnam FRU manager
This position will play the key role in new established entity in Vietnam, this position will mainly finance focus, but also in charge of HR and admin. functions, this position will closely work with site management and regional/global finance/HR team to ensure smooth operation of Vietnam entity.
PART 1 - FINANCE
- Make sure the internal control compliance according to group policy and guideline, working with local management team for a good internal control environment. Work with Internal Auditor and external auditor to ensure compliance in term of internal control and statutory.
- Act as GL role to provide GL entries such as accrual & amortization, payroll, capital depreciation, revaluation etc; Work closely with FSSC team to handle month-end close;
- Observe the daily transaction such as payment documents preparation, and loan related transaction, be in charge of cash flow forecast & control, make sure the cash safety for business requirement for the factory;
- Be in charge of credit control, dunning collection and help to apply AR from collection;
- Act as local FP&A role to be in charge of monthly, quarterly finance report package, and the yearly budget for the company;
- Be in charge of inventory control, asset control and products cost calculation (daily and annual standard cost revaluation, annual ICTP), margin analysis;
- Be in charge of preparing local tax (CIT, GST, other taxes) return and filing, VAS statutory financial statements, local insurance filing, and statutory audits;
- Involve in Oracle improvement projects, such as secondary leger for VAS requirement.
- Closely communicate and cooperate with regional finance director.
PART 2 – ADMINISTRATION
- Work with regional HR to formulating local HR polices, ensuring compliance to Vietnam labor law and other local regulations; Maintain HR (procedure / system / records) accurately and effectively, prepare HR related data / reports per BIZ requirement;
- Conduct recruitment process and new hire’s on-board process including orientation, signing labor contract, coordinating with agents for employment service, eg. SI, HI, UI etc;
- Monthly works about compensation and benefits, including payroll and tax calculation, proceeding and filing with local authority per statutory law requirement;
- Work with regional IT departments on the Testing and installation of software & office hardware, assist IT and users to ensure all necessary HW/SW are running properly.
- Coordinate user testing when we roll-out Oracle feature/reporting in Vietnam.
- Oversee full spectrum of admin function, formulate and implement office administration procedures, organize appointment, meeting and travel arrangement
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance, Chief-Accountant Certificate is preferred.
- At least 4 years’ finance supervisor/manager experience in multinational manufacture company; Be familiar with overall finance functions especially in the internal control, costing, accounting, banking, taxation etc.
- Solid excel skills and Oracle experience or other ERP SW is a plus.
- Like to grow with company, like challenge and strong hands-on ability, proactive mindset and self-motivated. Work independently to show can-do attitude. Can work under pressure.
- Team player of cross-country/function, strong communication and coordination skills in both Vietnamese and English verbally and in writing, Chinese is plus but not a must.
- Good time management and prioritizing, be able to work to meet multiple tasks and timeline;
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Phan Nguyen Hoang Anh - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 546)