Internal controls supervisor
Would you like to join a world-class Finance organization of a leading global company? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive process and controls improvements in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
P&G is looking for Internal Controls supervisor to perform a variety of controls and analytical duties , and improve our internal control systems.
You will work closely with various departments within local P&G organization, Global Internal audit team, as well as external auditors, banks etc.. Also you will get experience in a multinational company environment, working on real business processes and various projects with a highly professional P&G team. Career in P&G gives you a tremendous opportunity to develop a broad and deep skill set and grow professionally.
- Lead internal audits on various business processes and suggest processes and controls improvements
- Support P&G Global Audit Team on audits done by them
- Implement new control solutions based on internal and global audit learnings
- Lead Purchase to payments process coordination from business side, to improve controls and payment timings
- Train P&G organization on controls and compliance standards
- Perform other tasks in controls and compliance areas, working with HR, Purchasing , IT etc
- Depending on experience/seniority - manage a Controls/ compliance specialist
- Higher Education (minimum Bachelor’s Degree);
- Experience in audit/ internal audit 2+ years
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Strong analytical, problem solving and investigative skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, plan workload and meet deadlines;
- Accurate, attentive to details and precise;
- Operational Experience with systems (preferably SAP), Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Starting salary: 90,000 RUR gross;
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position