Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Senior Tax Manager
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for the client, together with the Partner. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- There will be an expectation that you will take full responsibility for project delivery on their portfolio
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firms criteria
- Review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- To ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner /principal informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to including second partner review
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner/Principle/ Senior Manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the partner/principal/senior manager, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- 8+ years working experience in tax functions with at least 5 years of experience in large scale Multi-national Corporations (MNCs)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Well versed in local taxation rules and regulations.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume, information on your current and expected salaries to:
600 North Bridge Road #23-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778 Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.