Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Assistant R&F Manager
Department: Restructuring and Forensic (R&F)
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement.
- Analyzing financial underperformance and or bankruptcy, including financial modelling and constructions of integrated financial models.
- Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision leverage diverse views and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement
- Analyzing financial underperformance and or bankruptcy, including financial statements financial modelling and constructions of integrated financial models.
- Understanding the allowable scope of services for restructuring for audit and non – audit clients
- Demonstrated extensive leadership and knowledge of delivering the breadth and depth of the consulting services to clients in restructuring situations
- You’ll manage the restructuring engagement by defining the engagement scope, in consultation with the Director / Partner, and executing it in compliance with our policies and protocols.
- Leading engagements, reporting to the engagement Partner or Director, project managing the rest of the team, coordinating deliverables from teams tasked to deal with discreet aspects of assignments, communicating issues to the Partner / Director and driving the project to completion with limited supervision from the Partner / Director.
- Establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and make sure that delivered client work is of high quality. As part of this, you'll anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues, as appropriate.
- As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
- Assisting the managers in the provision of excellent GST compliance and consultancy service to clients, including but not limited to advising clients on their GST reporting and application to business transactions, conducting GST reviews and dealings with IRAS on client matters.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Possess a degree qualification.
- Good spoken and written English
- Good computer skills, especially in Word and Excel
- Positive working attitude, pro-active and with initiative
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume, information on your current and expected salaries to:
600 North Bridge Road #23-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.