Senior Payroll Associate
Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Payroll Manager
- Liaise closely with the respective HR personnel, outsourcing Payroll Company to meet payroll deadlines & ensure timely salary payments.
- Oversee recruitment or contract renewals for temporary or contract staff
- Ensure the accuracy of the time and attendance data records for regional HQ and subsidiaries before payroll payment deadline.
- Provide general administration support to HR department
- Assist in creation of Payment Instructions to HR vendors in a timely manner using the SAP system
- Assist in implementation of HR policies and training related projects
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Administration with at least 3 years of relevant payroll operational experience, and at least 1 year in a supervisory position
- Possess leadership and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details, organised and customer oriented
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume, information on your current and expected salaries to:
600 North Bridge Road #23-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778 Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.