Accounts Payable Team Leader
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Accounts Payable Team Leader position based in central Manchester.
Working for a successful organisation experience steady and consistent growth. Based in a friendly, dynamic and supportive team of five.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Responsible for working through daily and weekly workloads and holding team to account for achievement of targets and adherence to policies and SLAs
- Prepare payment runs on a weekly basis
- Deal with escalated queries from the team and suppliers on a timely basis
- Review supplier statement reconciliations for team ensuring that they are of high quality and follow up points are actioned
- 121's, training and appraisals
- Assist the Finance Manager with ad-hoc tasks as and when they arise.
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be comfortable overseeing a small team of five - Essential
- Have experience working in a high volume environment - Essential
- Be comfortable using MS Excel - Desirable
- Have a positive and proactive attitude - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £26,000 to £30,000 per annum + Progression + Pension