An established media company based in Watford are recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk to start as soon as possible - being immediately available or on a short notice period. This will be a full time permanent role in a leading company in the industry with lots of opportunity for progression and growth within the company.
This company are looking for an outgoing Accounts Payable Clerk who is keen to hit the ground running whilst applying their past accounts experience in a new role. They will need to have good excel skills, be personable and a team player.
The key responsibilities of Accounts Payable will be:
- Cash allocations
- Processing and posting high volume of invoices
- Entering queries onto the Query Log and resolving them
- Using pivot tables to upload invoices
- Reconciling Suppliers/Subcontractors Statements
- Various Administrative duties
- Query Management and Resolution
The successful AP Clerk will be ambitious and friendly to fit into a team environment. Ideally they will be willing to learn and have at least two years of experience in accounts.
This role is offering a permanent role starting from £23,000 annually, providing an interesting opportunity for the right candidate looking for the next step.