Finance and Accounting Senior Analyst
- Help lead and coach a team in the preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L, Dashboard and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Month end review of journals to ensure US and local GAAP (UK/Ireland) compliance and working with local leads to understand business events.
- Preparation and review of the Balance Sheet report on a monthly basis.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and provide sign-off on SOX and internal financial controls.
- Provide accounting support to the Specialist including responses to ad hoc requests.
- Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects.
- Involvement in setting up and improving accounting processes with a view to making them more efficient.
- Ability to multi task and provide cross team support as required.
- Become a point of contact for the UKI Finance community.
- Quarter End reporting to Global Controllership.
- Develop the team’s knowledge of tools and applications in support of General Ledger processing and of Accenture's business.
- Meet key reporting deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maximise team performance through target management and motivation.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles
- Analytical and computer skills, preferably MS Office
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, ownership, initiative and high quality work standards
- Strong team working skills
- Fluency in English is required
- Prior experience of SAP an advantage
- Professional accountancy part qualification – preferably ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- Min. 2+ years experience in an accounting environment, preferably in a practice environment.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.