Based in the heart of the city of London location wise the business offer consultancy services on large projects. They are looking for an immediately available Finance Assistant to join their team.
Leading Business Services industry organisation, based in the city of London location. Large team, great offices.
· Key responsibilities:
Finance Assistant Duties:
· Sales ledger
· Raising of monthly invoices, including performing detailed calculations where necessary.
· Posting sales receipts to ledgers (Exchequer).
· Resolution of sales ledger queries.
· Purchase ledger
· Posting of purchase invoices to ledgers (Exchequer).
· Arranging authorisation of purchase invoices;
· Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
· Reviewing of the utilities invoices and liaising with subcontractors.
· Preparing the monthly payment run, ensuring efficiency and timeliness of the process.
· Resolution of purchase ledger queries.
· Nominal Ledger
· Posting bank and cash book transactions.
· Monthly reconciliation of bank account balances.
· Monthly reconciliation of other nominal ledger accounts.
· Preparing VAT and CIS returns.
To be successful in the Finance Assistant role you must be able to commute with east to the City of London location. You will have held a similar role previously and have a keen interest in working in the Business Services industry.
Immediate Finance Assistant role, paying £23-25k and located in The City.
Please only apply for this if you are immediate or maximum 1 week notice and will consider being hired on a temp or temp to perm basis.