This role sits within the rapidly expanding EMEA Corporate Audit Team and is primarily based in London, although audit engagements and projects will be executed throughout the EMEA region. Arrow Corporate Audit’s mission is to deliver responsive risk-based audit and advisory services in a spirit of partnership with objectivity, fairness, transparency, and in accordance with our professional and ethical standards to our stakeholders. This role in instrumental in achieving that mission.
Arrow’s Corporate Auditors are a crucial business partner to Arrow businesses, departments and other key stakeholders. They execute high quality, value-adding projects in a managed, professional, detailed, diligent and collegiate manner. They are credible and are able to communicate complicated issues and the concept of risk and risk management to non-finance based individuals as well as senior executives and business leaders throughout the Arrow organization.
Within Arrow, Auditors are the business facing ambassadors of Corporate Audit and are charged with helping to deliver our audit and advisory services across our global organization address all areas of enterprise risk management (strategic, financial, operational, compliance, and reputational) and they have a key role in establishing the team culture. They demonstrate knowledge and complete key aspects of the Internal Audit process, control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology e.g. COSO.
Arrow Auditors are agile thinkers and are able to react, adjust their project scope and procedures and problem solve where required. They are able to see the wider-risk and form an opinion on the level to which it is mitigated. They are able to execute a bespoke engagement to deliver specific assurance on a stated goal and they do not rely on thoughtlessly executing a standard, repetitive work-program. Consequently, Arrow Auditors are a highly prized team-member, whose experiences, feedback and input are invaluable to the function as it seeks to constantly evolve, improve and provide gold standard audit projects to the business.
- Being part of teams, helping to create a positive working environment through the building of solid relationships with other team members; executing projects and identifying areas of further work; the providing of candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and the keeping leadership informed on progress and issues.
- Using available technical resources and tools to research and expand one's sphere of knowledge to enhance work product, and to remain up to date on hot topics affecting Arrow's business and industry while sharing the knowledge with the team where applicable.
- Collaborating directly with key stakeholders in the organization, identifying and addressing needs through building solid relationships with stakeholders; understanding the Company’s business; and actively participating in discussions and meetings.
- Delivering high quality day-to-day engagement output, including preparing concise, accurate documents and helping to address unanticipated issues; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to leadership.
- Develop and or review audit programs, benchmark financial and operational processes as well as perform process optimization.
- Creating high quality deliverable using appropriate business and technical language, especially developing and documenting audit programs or testing steps, adapting an audit program to suit a specific environment, and/or designing special projects evaluation and testing work plans.
- Involving with and contributing to specific company wide strategies and initiatives.
- CPA/ACA/CIA/CMA or MBA preferred.
- Domestic & International travel up to 40%.
- 3+ years audit or consulting experience. Big 4 Experience preferred
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Manufacturing, Distribution/ Supply Chain Industry.
- Exposure to Oracle, AX, or similar systems.
- Strong MS Office Suite, Teammate.
- Data Analytics (ACL, Cognos, Visual Basic, etc.).