Tax Manager - Working from home
My client is an established top 50 accountancy firm who are recruiting a tax manager due to growth. This role offers full flexibility to work from home should it be required.
As a firm as a whole they are a full service mid tier accountancy business - offering everything from audit assurance and outsourcing services through to full tax compliance and advisory and corporate finance etc.
The London tax advisory business is quite specific and my client offers tax advisory services for entrepreneurial growth companies (often PE backed) and internationally mobile HNW investors. This is proper tax advisory work, the cool stuff, and they are quite explicitly 'location agnostic' - we are not UK centric and work closely with longstanding relationships with accountants and lawyers outside the UK. They offer bespoke sensible planning (no 'products' or 'tax solutions') over the lifetime of a client relationship and we would like to think their clients would otherwise go to a top six adviser and require a more personalised and responsive partner-led service at a lower cost than say a Big 4.
By way of example, current projects include:
- structuring experienced investor fund of circa USD50m for two significant family offices - Middle East / EU27
- personal income tax and estate tax planning for HNW investor migrating from Russia / Kazakhstan to Portugal
- personal and corporate tax planning for UK resident entrepreneur and his £80m turnover group (UK, Bulgaria, Cyprus) migrating to Cyprus
- structuring disposal of UK, Irish, Hong Kong real estate group Euro 65m
- structuring the UK-Irish Treasury function for a £280m turnover ('owner managed') international advisory group
Currently a supervisor or manager within an accountancy firm, who may be looking for dynamic working.
Full flexibility to work from home or the office, part time or full time