* AAT Qualification, or working towards this
* Having held an Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeper role previously
A growing Nutritional Science Technology company based in The City of London.
Duties Of Assistant Accountant within IT sector
- Accounts Payable processing - low volume 30-50 per month
- Processing AMEX payments - 50+ per month
- 2-5 complex employee expenses to approve and pay - 2 UK based and 2-3 US based. Director expenses
- Upload of information to Expensify and Receipt Bank
- Credit card reconciliations - 100+ per month
- Invoice tracking to understand inventory levels
- Payment tracking for cashflow purposes
- Payroll information collection, entered and sent to outsourcing to pay
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balancesheet reconciliations
- Systems use - Xero, Expensify and Receipt Bank
- Must have used Xero recently
- Must be AAT part qualified
- Must have held Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeping role previously
- MUST BE IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE OR 1 WEEK NOTICE
- Must be open to working in a 'start up' environment which is extremely dynamic and entrepreneurial
- Interest in IT Sector
- Able to commute to city of London location with ease
- Salary £26-30k
Immediate role in IT sector based in the city of London location wise.
Salary £26-30k equivalent.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE NO NOTICE, OR MAXIMUM 1 WEEK.