A career within Tax compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners. You’ll also help organisations understand the pricing implications of goods and services between related parties, as well as providing advice on tax implications of deals.
Our team helps our clients improve their tax function to control risk and facilitate better decision making. You’ll focus on helping businesses with tax strategy, ensuring tax compliance, increasing post tax profits, and providing application support to achieve the best corporate tax practices.
As Tax Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to your line manager and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and GT brand
- minimum 3 – 4 years’ post qualification experience
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- managerial skills with the ability to manage both engagements and staff;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- good attention to detail.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.