- A hands on Finance Analyst / Management Accountant position in a great, ambitious organisation.
- Budgeting & Forecasting, month end, business partnering
My client is a global leader in the science world, they're a PE backed acquisitive organisation with group turnover approaching £300m annually.
- Month End Reporting and Management Accounting
- Work alongside the Operation Director on key projects and improvements to business processes
- Work closely with operational team on day to day project management
- Monthly G/L close and reconciliation of project revenue balances
- Input in the Divisional Budgeting & Forecasting cycle
- Input into Board and Divisional Review Packs
- Working with auditors of EU-funded Projects
- External Customer reporting
- Qualified accountant with experience gained in a fast moving commercial environment
- Project accounting experience / previous Finance Analyst experience
- Highly analytical
- Experience of working in a commercial environment and managing a monthly financial close.
- Intelligent, strong analytical skills, commercially aware, strong interpersonal skills, proactive and hungry, advanced Excel skills a necessity.
- Appetite to develop and drive continuous improvement in a fast paced commercial culture.
I have a competitive salary & package available for this Finance Analyst role. My client is keen to move quickly & this process will be completed within the next few weeks. Science and research company based in Twickenham.