Graduate - KYC/AML Specialist
KYC AML Specialist
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Facilitate the preparation and coordination of regulatory reporting in accordance with applicable regulations, including reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI).
Job Duties in Brief:
- Preparing investor and client CDD files for review by the Senior Administrator or Account Manager
- Requesting appropriate CDD documentation from investors in CFSI administrated funds and from CFSI clients.
- Maintaining an overview of complete and incomplete CDD records and ensuring action is taken to complete all CDD records.
- Timely follow up on pending CDD requests keeping compliance with CFSI escalation and follow up procedures.
- Maintenance and safe keeping of CDD documents and files.
- Liaising with internal Investor relations team on a daily basis responding to investor and client AML queries.
- Ensuring queries and emails are responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clearing and/or investigating/verifying possible matches as generated by the scanning application that Citco uses to scan their client base against lists of undesirable persons.
- Maintaining a database of High Risk investors and ensuring the appropriate actions is taken with regards to these.
- Keeping informed as to present and future legislation and regulatory developments in the jurisdiction.
- Assisting with fund specific CDD reviews.
- Ensure the AML applications are consistent with the Company's AML policy and risk assessment.
- Be an escalation point for clients, investors and Citco employees on all AML/CDD queries
- Client management for new and existing clients
- Provide information to management in respect of AML/CDD issues arising
- Ensure all queries received by the team are responded to in a timely manner
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service level to clients and other Citco departments ensuring all queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate
- Ensure a professional relationship is maintained with clients and stakeholders at all times
- Specific projects which may arise from time to time.
- Any other duties which the organization may require as part of the business of CFS. Preferably
- Acting as a point of contact for in house AML/CDD queries for Citco employees, and providing advice to Citco on all related matter.
- Securing that all client relationships are risk rated as per established procedure;
- Maintain a professional working environment
- Keep Management abreast of important issues and escalate potential problems
- Participate in projects that may be defined in connection with the continuing expansion and evolution of the business
- Resolve complaints and inquiries received
- Meet or exceed internal and external quality standards for exceptional customer service
- Minimum 6 months plus recent experience within AML team, ideally working with Hedge fund cleints'
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Finance related
- Asset Management experience in either an Audit Firm, Administrator, Investment Manager or other financial institution desired but not essential
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word essential
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.