Senior Accountant - Client Manager - Amazing Culture!!
Working closely with the Directors, you'll be exposed to high calibre and lateral thinking mentors who strive to provide clients with strong commercial advice to maximise business capability, profitability and sustainability.
The firm has a great reputation for providing an excellent working culture based on a solid team environment, staff rewards and clear career planning. You'll gain exposure to a broad range of clients from day one, including complex private SME, large family groups, high net wealth individuals, trusts, partnerships and SMSF.
Your duties will include:
- Reviewing the reconciliation and preparation of financial statements and tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSF's and individuals, including chart of accounts, general ledger and fixed asset register maintenance;
- Reviewing account reconciliation for BAS preparation;
- Host and attend client meetings;
- Provide with financial analysis including cost management, cashflow maintenance and forecasting as directed;
- Assist Directors in delivering taxation compliance, structuring and business advisory services;
- Other general accounting related tasks as required.You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be passionate in your approach to developing your career.
- This role will ideally suit someone who is CA/CPA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 2-3 years public practice experience reviewing or team leader experience. You could be working at a Big 4 or mid tier firm, seeking more client interaction and a genuine, sustainable work/life balance close to home.
If you are a self-motivated qualified Accountant looking for a change, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. Please apply now or contact Hudson on 07 3258 8346 for a confidential discussion.