As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, our prestige client is looking for highly motivated individuals to join them for a challenging and rewarding career in People Advisory Services, Mobility services (focused on Personal Income Tax).
Your key responsibilities
Manage the complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce.
Advise clients on the design and implementation of total reward strategies,
Advise on HR and payroll transformation,
Help manage HR compliance and risk,
Provide strategic advice on mobility programs and also offers technology advisory services and project management.
To qualify for the role you must have
• A degree in Accounting, Finance, Foreign Trade, Commerce, Business, Banking with good marks for technical subjects
• Minimum of 2 years in a professional services/corporate environment.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Detail oriented and possess initiative
• Positive work attitude, team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Resourceful and analytical