Insurance & Annuities Products - Business Analyst II
Job Description Job #: 991509
Apex Systems has an immediate opening for a Business Analyst with a leading global insurance provider in Bridgewater, NJ
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Contract: 1–year, long–term potential
- Analyze software product needs and gaps and communicating requirements, timelines and capabilities to a wide group of colleagues, customers and peers to help with our Service Transformation work.
- Gather requirements to connect channels (call center, mobile app, etc. to create a seamless experience)
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal colleagues and customers.
- Lead discussions with clients, vendors and internal resources to elicit and capture requirements and create working solutions.
- Understanding of BSA practices and deliverables.
- Ability to lead teams, create plans & resolve obstacles to achieve deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with internal and external clients & vendors.
- Ability to take complex processes and build out workflows and process maps.
- Expert written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience working with Jira.
- Working knowledge of Call Routing, IVR, Workforce Management (WFM), Speech Analytics, CTI.
- Working knowledge of Omni Channel experience – Chat, CoBrowse, ScreenShare, Chabot, SMS, Email, Web.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Leah Hott:
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at –6178.
– provided by Dice