An excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a growing telecommunications business in which you will receive exposure to the CFO alongside growth and development opportunities. Sitting in the Cambridge office you will have responsibility for reporting across the business subsidiaries and driving business decisions through reports and analysis.
An established but growing telecommunications business in the Cambridge market who have an name in the international market. As Management Accountant you will be sitting within an experienced team who will provide growth and development alongside excellent facilities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and open book reporting at Period End
- Preparation of flash reports periodically
- Preparation of intra-period reports
- Responding to ad hoc queries as they arise
- Preparation of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Further development and improvement of cost trackers and other operational financial performance measures for all companies
- Assist with the preparation of company budgets and forecasts
- Assist with preparation for the statutory audit and other statutory reporting including VAT; tax etc
- Continuous review of processes and procedures and systems for efficiency's and to ensure fit for purpose
- Supporting key stakeholders in the wider business, providing financial support
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Fluency in accounting and financial consolidations is required, as well as statement of cash flows and balance sheet preparation and foreign currency impact on financial statements.
- Demonstrable experience of technical accounting, consolidations and experience in financial reporting solutions in a global corporation.
- Advanced Excel and broad systems exposure
- A proven track record in business partnering
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant position will be joining a growing Cambridge business at an exciting time as they make inroads into the telecommunications sector. They will receive a competitive salary and broad benefits package which includes study support.