Director - PI - GPS focussed Finance Transformation
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you’ll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organizations today – supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for intelligent, commercial Director to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
As one of our performance improvement advisors, you’ll help the world’s leading organizations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You will also take the lead in developing and growing our business and client network, building relationships with our clients’ key stakeholders and contributing to the overall revenue generation efforts of the performance improvement and advisory wide organization.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have some experience in at leave on or more of the following technical competencies:
- Public Finance Management
- Budgeting and Cost Controlling
- Finance Transformation
- Finance Performance Management
- Project and Program Management
- International Public-Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
- General knowledge in public-sector administration
- People Management and Leadership skills
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 10 years of working experience, of which about 5 to 7 years of Consulting Experience in Public Finance Management projects
- MENA based experience
- Ability to generate business deals and make business proposals
- Fluent/native proficiency in spoken and written Arabic.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A Bachelor Degree qualification
- A Master’s Degree and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.