Senior - Finance Transformation, Financial Accounting Advisory Services
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
we focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our Finance Transformation team and provides advisory services focused on Finance Transformation, performance improvement, finance operating model design and implementation, business process engineering, robotic process automation and effective financial control, reporting and consolidation.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Skills and attributes for success
Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment. Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills. This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 3 years must be within consulting focus on finance transformation and broader finance and operational excellence consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as Finance, Accounting, Engineering and a professional certification like ACCA, CA, CPA, CIMA or CMA; OR MBA or Master’s in Finance.
- Experience in driving and reporting of large transformation projects
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
Ideally you’ll also have
- Track record with a leading consulting firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
- Knowledge and experience of Public Sector, Telecoms, Industrial Products, Oil-Gas and Utilities sector is required.
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.