Accounts Payable Clerk
An established pharmaceuticals company based in Cheshunt are recruiting a charismatic Accounts Payable Clerk to start as soon as possible - being immediately available or on a short notice period. This will be a full time permanent role in a leading company in the industry with lots of opportunity for progression and growth within the company.
This company are looking for an outgoing Accounts Payable Clerk who is keen to hit the ground running whilst applying their past accounts experience in a new role. They will need to have good excel skills - vlookups and pivot tables ideally, and be a team player.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk will be:
- Managing the full accounts payable process
- Cash allocations
- Payment Runs
- Processing and posting high volume of invoices
- Entering queries onto the Query Log and resolving them
- Using pivot tables to upload invoices
- Reconciling Suppliers/Subcontractors Statements
- Various Administrative duties
- Query Management and Resolution
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk will be ambitious and friendly to fit into a team environment in Cheshunt. Ideally they will be willing to learn and have at least two years of experience in sole accounts payable/ap role.
This role is offering a permanent role up to £25,000 annually, providing an interesting opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate looking for the next step.