6 days left
- Full time
An exciting opportunity to join an established manufacturing business based in Sheffield in a commercial accounting role. This role performs the key function of advising the group Supply Chain and Procurement functions in terms of overseeing financial analysis for the group for costing and profitability.
My client has been a pioneer in developing and manufacturing steel cutting goods for over 20 years. They specialise in both the manufacturing and logistics of their bespoke products and are now one of the fastest growing brands within their discipline in the world.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following;
- Support the Group Supply Chain and Procurement function by providing financial analysis on product development and profitability
- Involvement in the annual audit
- Manage and influence all commercial information surrounding Supply Chain and Procurement
- Assisting with price negotiations
- Understand and support the enforcement of manufacturing agreements
- Monitor and manage cost process surrounding new product development
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on product costs and margins
The successful candidate should possess the following;
- CIMA qualified
- Strong Excel skills
- 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience working with 3PL/supply chain and logistics providers
- Experience with foreign exchange is a benefit
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident in their ability to influence others
25 days holiday, 10% bonus of yearly salary, 3x life insurance, private health care, standard pension.