1 day left
- Part time
The Finincial accountant will lead the shared services team. The role of the financial accountant is to manage and direct the finance functions, from the day-to-day through to leading the year end process.
The client is part of a global business that culminates consultancy, manufacturing and logistics to create and deliver creative solutions to its customers. They seek to address various challenges within their industry by working closely and collaboratively with their partners to create technology and supply chain solutions that aim to reduce risk, optimise costs and improve performance. My client prides themselves in creating a working culture that breeds success and long term deidcation to the company. They champion staff well being, work-life balance and believe happy staff are productive staff!
Based in Doncaster, the responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include;
- Development of best practice operational procedures
- Production on month end reports
- Managing a team of shared service staff
- Prepare all the statutory company accounts and returns to a suitable standard
- Developing and Appraising the performance of designated clerical officers
- Managing the compilation of the Financial Ledger accounting information
- Production of financial reports to the satisfaction of the Company's financial information requirements
The jobholder must:
An excellent package is on offer for the suitable candidate