An exciting and mixed accounts role working in a fast paced business. Looking for a part qualified accountant that is looking to progress with their practice career in London.
A firm of accountants that have an international aspect working with an international client base, particularly Italian.
A friendly and supportive team looking for a new part qualified individual to join their organically rowing team in London.
Our client is looking for a bright professional with the following experience:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2/3 years' experience in the UK within a practice.
- Multiple external client experience is essential for the role
The candidate will be working between both the internal records (i.e. in-house book-keeping, bank reconciliations and preparation of management accounts, maintenance of aged creditors and debtors' reports) and will be solely responsible for the in-house billing process, as well working for external clients.
These are periodic tasks across several entities of the group and will require analytical skills, good eye for detail and sound technical knowledge.
In addition to the above you will be involved in some client work alongside a Senior Accountant carrying out varied external accounting work. These will include:
- Daily Bookkeeping (posting sales, purchases invoices);
- Monthly bank reconciliations;
- Accruals, prepayments depreciations;
- VAT return and computations;
- Intrastat and CIS declarations;
- Payroll (liaising with an external payroll provider);
- Administration (general administration, filing etc.).
The candidate will also assist the Senior Chartered Accountant with the preparation of Management Accounts, Annual Accounts, Corporation tax returns.
- Part Qualified ACCA/ AAT level candidate
- Have previous working experience within a practice firm
- Ability to work towards set deadlines and time frame for both internal and external client work
- Positive mindset to help grow the team
Italian language skills are very desirable.