Finance & Office Coordinator
A Finance & Office Coordinator position, working in the Not-for-Profit sector.
Page Personnel are representing a Not-for-Profit organisation with a role in their Leeds office. The role will involve working with the finance and administration team.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, line management of finance, administrative & volunteering staff; book-keeping & cash management; preparing & calculating VAT; purchase ledger; sales ledger; managing payroll duties and liaising with the payroll provider; preparation of annual accounts; month end account management; and other finance related duties.
The position will also involve office management related duties including: compliance & preparing for audit; office management; general administrative duties; HR/recruitment management; maintaining staff & volunteer records.
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a similar position
- A working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Great communication skills, both written & verbal
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks (desirable, not essential)
- Previously managed a small team (desirable, not essential)
- Advanced Excel ability (desirable, not essential)
£24,000-£26,000 + free parking + employee pension contribution + attractive benefits package