A growing Logistics business in Stevenage are seeking a Junior Credit Controller to join them in a permanent full time basis. Role with great progression and training.
Competitive starting salary of £21,000 - £23,000 you will ideally have a background in a similar role and be proficient with Excel spreadsheets and reconciliations. Great opportunity to join a growing company.
My client are a growing FMCG/Logistics company who are based in the heart of Stevenage. They have an impressive client base and are constantly taking on new projects and growing their Finance team due to growth. They are seeking a Junior Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis to collect cash from their clients and maintain a ledger of inter company accounts. They offer excellent training and progression and the opportunity to work for a hands on Credit Manager.
As a junior credit controller your role will entail:
- Reporting into a Credit Manager
- Collecting cash from customers (over the phone and via email)
- Maintaining a ledger of inter company accounts
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving issues
- Escalating problem payment customers to the Credit Manager where appropriate, to reduce bad debt exposure
- Monthly projection of cash collections and using this to set collection targets
- Ad hoc reporting and assisting other team members during busy periods
- Reporting using Excel spreadsheets
- A background in Credit Control or Cash Collections/Reconciliations is ideal
- Living local to Stevenage
- Proficient with Excel is essential
- Hard working candidate who enjoys being in a team environment
- Good telephone manner
- Confident dealing with clients over the phone
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- An entry level Junior Credit Contoller role with great progression and training
- Competitive starting salary and study support
- The chance to work for a growing business