Interim Finance Manager
The Interim Finance Manager will start at the business to complete the accounting relating to various exciting projects. They will be responsible for taking ownership of the accounts and managing 6 reports.
My client is a:
- Growing services/logistics business with recent investments
- Growing on an international basis
The successful Interim Finance Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Management of the accounting team (fun and energetic culture)
- Managing the whole budgeting and forecasting process
- Looking at areas that efficiency's can be made - streamlining processes
- Working closely with the Financial Controller to timely delivery of month end reporting requirements
- Balance sheet maintenance and reconciliations
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Previous experience within SME environment and the above mentioned responsibilities.
- Prior management experience.
- Immediate start required.
A competitive day rate